Dialouge Compliment and Congratulation

Ikhsan : Hi, Erick what are you doing here?
Erick   : Hi, Ikhsan I’m just looking at the sky that looks s beautiful I am amazed.
Ikhsan : I agree, Erick how are you today?
Erick   : I’m fine and you?
Ikhsan : I’m fine too,Erick congratulations for getting the first rank in your class and top ten rank in                  school for this semester.
Erick   : Thanks for that. How do you know about that?
Ikhsan : I heard that from my friend, he is in same class with you his name Farhan. That makes you                  happy right get first rank in your class after all the effort you did
Erick   : Yes that make me happy because all of my effort has been paid off. By the way what rank                    you got?
Ikhsan : Hehehe, I just got third rank in my class and 20th in school. Erick can you tell me what you                do to get nice result ? 
Erick   : Yes of course I will tell cause you are my friend I jus pay attention to teacher more when                      he/she explain something ,at home I manage my time to study and play, and I read more                      books.
Ikhsan : Hehehe, that habits is look so simple but hard to apply if you did not have much dedication.
Erick   : You are right for the first time I apply that I feel so difficult because I have bad habits like                    waste my time just for play game for long time, sometimes I forgot to do my homework                      because that bad habits.
Ikhsan : Woah I amazed with you Erick , you did not give up in your effort to change your habits and                because of that now you get first rank in class and your effort paid off. Thanks Erick for                      telling me.
Erick   : Me too I believe you can get first rank in your class next semester if you not give up in                       change you habits.
Ikhsan : Okay thanks for that I will do my best. Good bye!
Erick   : Good bye!

Comments