My Holiday

My Holiday

 My holiday after exam started 20th December 2019 until 5th January 2020, that was a break from school routine because first semester is over.  On my holiday I didn't go anywhere I just stay at my home. Because I just stayed at home, so I played some games on my Computer to spend my holiday. The games are Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Dying Light, and Batman Arkham City.
 The reason I play those games is because they were  very exciting especially GTA San Andreas because this game is memorable.This game was developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. Lot of people know this game because it was released 26 october 2004 and at the first time this game was for Playstation 2 at that time PS 2 was most playable console. GTA SA is action adventure game. This game is amazing because you can explore the huge world of this game and the very good mission and story line. The other is very exciting too but GTA SA gives me feel like nostalgia. 
 The other games is Dying Light. Dying light is open world, horror, action, survival zombie game. This game is developed by Techland and published by Warner Bros IE, released for microsoft windows, linux, PS 4, and Xbox one in january 2015. In this game you can do parkour, craft powerful weapon, fight with zombie and explore huge map of this game. This is very exciting thing in this game for me. Especially parkour because you can jump from rooftop to others, climb, and other thing parkour can do in real life. And also in this game you can play online with yours friends to complete the game story or just for having fun.
 And the last games I played was Batman Arkham City.This game was developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by WB IE, released 18 October, 2011. Batman Arkham City is action,adventure, open world game.

Comments